In order to create history, you require a team that is prepared to plan thoroughly to think more creatively and work with more dedication than ever before.
We value our staff at KUTC and want to ensure that we employ the best people. We look for enthusiastic, energetic, flexible team players who will enjoy the excitement and challenges of working for a very successful and rapidly growing organization.
Our recruitment is based on competencies or sets of behaviors, skills and knowledge and will focus on finding the best people for the available jobs. The selection process may involve several stages. If you meet the requirements you will be required to attend an interview. The interview will be about you and your experience.
To timely provide accurate financial information to the management / stakeholder while maintaining the financial discipline / control and systems to safeguard/protect the company with the aim to positively benefit the company’s goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage a company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems and ensuring timely reporting in accordance with the international financial reporting standards, local corporate laws and directives of regulatory authorities.
- To provide financial advice and support to colleagues to enable them to make sound business decisions.
- To establish and maintain system /procedures for business/projects.
- To establish system and procedures for ensuring financial and business control.
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements relating to corporate / taxation.
- To plan short term / long term business / budgetary planning.
- To monitor and interpret cash flow and predict future trends.
- To collate, prepare, and interpret reports and budgets.
- To manage financial business risk.
- To conduct reviews evaluations for improving efficiency and cost-reduction.
- To manage relationships with auditors, solicitors, lawyers, bankers and statutory authorities for smooth business operations.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Self initiative and commercial awareness.
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Understanding of IT/business system/processors.
Education and QualificationsCA / ACCA / ACMA / ICMA / CFA
Minimum 5 years.
Land Revenue Expert:
Karachi urban Transport Corporation working on a mega project of Karachi Circular Railway (KCR) is looking for part time services of ‘Land Revenue Expert“, who should be well conversant with Revenue matters and having experience of more than 10 years
The expert should also have a knowledge of all the revenue laws including Land Acquisition Act etc and can give the expert opinion on Court Cases related with Land.
The position is part time as retainer and preference will be given to retired revenue officer.
The prospective Candidates should appear for interview along with CV and supporting documents on Monday 1st December 2014 on 3:00 PM at KUTC Office (53-B Rest Camp Road near Railway Hasan Hospital Karachi Cantt).
Assistant Admin Officer:
The Assistant Admin Officer should support operations by supervising staff; planning, organizing, and implementing administrative systems.
- To organize and schedule meeting including agenda formation and taking minutes.
- To provide essential inputs to the senior management for the preparation of professional reports
- To keep record of enquiries, complaints and correspondence.
- To provide effective communication system by identifying needs, evaluating options and monitoring equipment maintenance.
- To develop, maintain and operate an effective filing system.
- To deal office correspondence
- To scrutinize mail and put up appropriate reply along with supporting material for onward communication by the authority concerned.
- To coordinate meetings with different places
- To attend Delegation/Consultants visiting office in connection of Project
- To prepare presentations and talking points for the assistance of Managing Director
- To maintain the condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs.
- Preparation of EOI, TOR and Documents for the evaluation of Bids
- To examine the reports and comments on transportation and operations issues
- To accompany foreign delegation, consultants etc. visiting the KCR section as and when required
- To accompany Managing Director in meetings at different locations
- To attend offices of Pakistan Railways, Govt. of Sindh and the concerned organizations/consultants working on the Revival of KCR Project
- To ensure the management of the office through minimum expenditure and budget allocation.
- The candidate should have the ability to understand work related documents.
- The candidate should have a logical thinking, reasoning ability and motivational skills.
- The candidate should have Good oral and written communication skills.
Education and QualificationsBA, BCOM, BSC (from HEC recognized university)
Minimum 15 years